Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Mad Stereotyper

Let it be known that I am a mad stereotyper. These are some of the things I would subconsciously prefer when making decisions...Mostly, stereotypes are just about feelings.Well, let's put it to the test.

Stereotype home: The kind of place which gives a cozy feel..SPACIOUS...Adorned with a contemporary theme...A house that can project a blessed and prayerful environment.

Stereotype car: A simple ISUZU Crosswind. Or something better but structured like it.

Stereotype shirts: Red, white or black shirts with abstract or intricate designs. Or those with catchy, whimsical or downright humorous quotes.

Stereotype stereotype: The stereotype that displays my uniqueness to the maximum level, but falls way short of discrimination.

Stereotype friends: HELL NO! Invalid category!!I'm civil to everyone, friendly to almost everyone, hostile to those who start it first.

Stereotype weather: The kind of sun that makes your mind feel like a well-oiled engine just raring to go....

Stereotype music: Combined melodies and lyrics whose feel and message I totally agree with.

Stereotype job: A position of power wherein I can feel the worth of all the hipponess in high school and college. I don't want to be a shrew, however. I want a job wherein I can spread the love around(I can't believe I just said that)

Stereotype gadgets: The best or close to the best.

HERE IT GOES...

Stereotype girl(physical): Priti...LONG HAIR--I have an unkillable thing for that...A half-head shorter than me....Hygienous(is there a word?)...Very huggable...moist doe-eyed eyes...Dresses from her SOUL.

Stereotype girl(..........):Intelligent enough to know what "juxtaposition" and "concatenate" mean--KIDDING! Just intelligent enough to know how to pronounce "ambiguity" and knows just the estimated number of the world's population to the nearest billion. Excellent music taste. Versatile outlook on life. The girl who can know how much I f**kin" love her and who will love me for that. The one who can see the hurt in my eyes no more than I can see the hurt in hers. Oh, and the girl wo knows how to make pizza..If not, well, that's OKAY.


That's just about it.

No comments: